Curious about what’s new in Sage 100/100c Version 2018? Lots! To make things easier on you and ensure you are taking full advantage of all your platform has to offer, Pam Scott, Partner & Director of Client Services, hosted a live webinar reviewing the top new features.
If you were unable to attend: What’s New in Sage 100/100c Version 2018 aka 6.0., here’s a link to the recording:
So What Did You Miss?
– A live look at Sage 100/100c Version 2018
– Review of new features and functionality
– Highlight of the new look of Payroll & Job Cost Modules
– Discussion of how to plan for your next upgrade
– Informative Q&A at the end of the session
For those of you with the Payroll Module, you can find the following videos on our website (scroll to the bottom of the page):
– How To Convert Payroll Data – how to convert data from your legacy payroll using the new Payroll Conversion Wizard
– Payroll 2018 Setup & Options – learn about the changes to various setup options for Payroll including those for Earnings Codes, Deduction Codes, and Time Off Codes
– How To Create & Use Tax Profiles – learn how to setup new tax profiles the system uses to calculate employee federal, states, and local taxes
About Oasis Solutions
Since 1991, Oasis Solutions has been serving businesses throughout North America with software consulting, development, training, and support. Oasis is an award-winning business management software partner for Sage software, NetSuite, and Adaptive Insights.
Oasis has been around since before technology was a buzzword, assisting businesses in assessing, attaining and supporting business management software.
With more than 250 years of combined industry experience, our team of software specialists offer expertise in accounting, human resource management, salesforce automation and custom software development.
Oasis Solutions has offices in Louisville and Lexington, KY, and Nashville, TN.
It’s Not Just What We Bring To The Table, It’s Who.