The 2013 Louisville User Group Meeting is almost here! Are you registered?
Come one, come all
The team here at Oasis has been busy preparing important topics and valuable learning sessions for this free event. You’ll have an opportunity to meet with fellow Sage 100 customers, brain storm with the technology experts here at Oasis, and learn some fantastic tips and tricks to make the most of your investment in Sage 100.
Here’s a sample of some of the key topics:
• Sage Roadmap to the future –Learn what to expect and how to prepare your business for the upcoming changes.
• Tips & Tricks- only available to User Group Attendees
• Sage 100 Version Retirement Timelines
• Industry-Specific Breakout Sessions – These special sessions are tailored to some of the most popular industries we serve.
• Special Session on Health Care Reform – Angie Weilage, RD, LD, GBDS with Brown and Brown Insurance will discuss how health care reform will affect local businesses.
• Avalara/Avatax –Darcy Boeiro, Avalara Channel Development Manager will discuss the implication of proposed new sales tax legislation.
Click Here to Register Now!
September 24, 2013 from 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
University of Louisville, Shelby Campus
Founders Union Building, Room 211
9001 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40222
Contact Elaine Lytle-Case
(502) 429.6902 ext. 235