Salary: $40,000 – $60,000
Looking to join a team where YOU really matter?
We understand that work is not the only thing in life. We also understand that a large amount of time is spent with your work team. Our goal is to make work enjoyable while we are taking care of our customers.
Oasis focuses on the right individual for the team and we’ve never let location be a deterrent to a great fit. We’ve had remote team members before the shift remote work was even a thing! So, we understand the challenges it can present in your day. We have found that communication and team meetings are imperative to ensure the team stays connected.
What sets Oasis apart from other companies is that we truly care about the team and we listen to everyone’s ideas and suggestions. We like to say we are an entrepreneurial company that encourages you to bring ideas!
Along with our great culture, we offer:
- Flexibility in your work day. If you need to take the dog to the vet or child to the doctor, let us know and pick up later where you left off.
- An entrepreneurial environment – come onboard and make a difference. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your ideas!
- Unlimited PTO. Yes, unlimited PTO!
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Annual profit sharing. Help make us profitable and share in the wealth!
- Retirement plan matching.
- Competitive salary with no pressure to make your $$ to get a living wage bonus. We found this is a more secure option for our team members.
If all of this sounds good AND you fit into the following, please let us know why you’d be a great fit. We would love to talk with you.
This position supports Oasis Solutions in providing world-class consulting, implementation, and strategic services to our customers. This support includes, but isn’t limited to project coordination and planning, data migration, and product functionality support as directed by our consulting group.
- Achieves beginner/intermediate competency in NetSuite within mutually established timeframe. This includes completion of SuiteLife Campus Training Program and successful passage of applicable NetSuite Certification Exam.
- Performs Help Desk and other related tasks in support of client requirements.
- Coordinates meetings, agendas, and meeting related materials for client presentations and internal presentations.
- Performs data migration services including data scrubbing, file manipulation, file mapping and other projects-related data tasks.
- Fields inbound client communication, gathers information and coordinates internal action as required, including providing issue summary and issue ticket creation.
- Supports and maintains project documentation, including milestones, scopes of work, requests for billable services, and other project-related documents via DocuSign and other internal systems.
- Performs scribe duties and provides accurate and timely recaps of meetings, phone conferences and other communications.
- Performs follow up on internal and client project and service task lists related to above communications.
- Participates in client-facing visits.
- Performs proofreading for client facing materials including scopes of work, PowerPoint presentations, service agreements and other documents as needed.
- Meets established billable targets within mutually established timeframe.
- Maintains the Oasis Standard of Conduct/expression: “Confident, empathetic, understanding.”
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to manage each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- This position requires creative skills typically demonstrated by imagination or intellect involved with the analysis of highly technical problems within client systems.
- This individual must be capable of drawing independent conclusions leading to the successful implementation of problem solving techniques.
- The position requires continuous exercise of discretion and independent judgement based upon the special skills and knowledge described herein.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience performing project or team coordination including meeting scheduling and preparation
- Experience in client communication, in person, email or voice, including issue resolution
- Collaboration experience related to projects, teams, or other initiatives
- Experience in capturing critical meeting information, synthesis, documentation organization and recap
- Experience preparing and editing complex spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) and other electronic documents
- Experience in effectively managing multiple schedules and tasks (calendar and task list management) and related expectations with teammates
- Finance or Consulting: 1Year (Required)
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Office 365
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (email and calendar)
- Strong command of English language
- Written and spoken
- Ability to develop and maintain team and client relationships
- Accountable to self and others
- Ability to earn trust
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Supplemental Pay Types: Bonus Pay