Customer Success Manager
Salary: $60,000 – $90,000
We know what really matters to a Customer Success Manager are customers. Making sure the customer is happy and taken care of properly. Oasis has been in business for 31 years and has many customers that have been with us the entire time! A statistic like that speaks for itself on our customer service – we need YOU to help ensure that our growing customer base enjoys that same superior experience our 30+ year customers have had with us.
Looking to join a team where YOU really matter?
We understand that work is not the only thing in life. We also understand that a large amount of time is spent with your work team. Our goal is to make work enjoyable while we are taking care of our customers.
Oasis focuses on the right individual for the team and we’ve never let location be a deterrent to a great fit. We’ve had remote team members before the shift remote work was even a thing! So, we understand the challenges it can present in your day. We have found that communication and team meetings are imperative to ensure the team stays connected.
What sets Oasis apart from other companies is that we truly care about the team and we listen to everyone’s ideas and suggestions. We like to say we are an entrepreneurial company that encourages you to bring ideas!
Along with our great culture, we offer:
- Flexibility in your work day. If you need to take the dog to the vet or child to the doctor, let us know and pick up later where you left off.
- An entrepreneurial environment – come onboard and make a difference. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your ideas!
- Unlimited PTO. Yes, unlimited PTO!
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Annual profit sharing. Help make us profitable and share in the wealth!
- Retirement plan matching.
- Competitive salary with no pressure to make your $$ to get a living wage bonus. We found this is a more secure option for our team members.
- Bonuses throughout the year for a job well done.
If all of this sounds good AND you fit into the following, please let us know why you’d be a great fit. We would love to talk with you.
- Generate new service opportunities from existing clients.
- Identify current Clients that may be interested in moving to a new platform.
- Work collaboratively with Oasis personnel, partners and cross-departmental stakeholders to address Client escalation.
- Work collaboratively with marketing to generate positive reviews, client testimonials, referrals and other successful marketing activities included but not limited to; Oasis events, User Groups, etc.
- Develop &/or Maintain relationships with Sage, NetSuite channel partner resources and leadership as well as 3rd party partners (example: AvidXchange).
- Perform outbound contact to Channel partner resources to collaborate on existing Clients’ renewal portfolio.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the capabilities of Sage, NetSuite and 3rd Party Products & Services.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted renewals to meet quarterly & annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall Client satisfaction by increasing Oasis’ Net Promoter Score.
- Conduct pre and post follow up activities from webinars and other events as needed.
- Follow up to evaluate the success of the implementation & 3rd party projects post sales.
- Participate & organize Client project after action reviews.
- Maintain Oasis Client Relationship Database by updating contact information and logging activities.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and maintain a Client anniversary program.
- Assist Sales personnel in sales opportunities as required.
- Present Client feedback to Oasis staff in a constructive way.
- Perform Other tasks as necessary.
- Minimum travel requirements.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home