Sage 100 Technical Consultant
Salary: $75,000 – $140,000
Looking to join a team where YOU really matter?
We understand that work is not the only thing in life. We also understand that a large amount of time is spent with your work team. Our goal is to make work enjoyable while we are taking care of our customers.
Oasis focuses on the right individual for the team and we’ve never let location be a deterrent to a great fit. We’ve had remote team members before the shift remote work was even a thing! So, we understand the challenges it can present in your day. We have found that communication and team meetings are imperative to ensure the team stays connected.
What sets Oasis apart from other companies is that we truly care about the team and we listen to everyone’s ideas and suggestions. We like to say we are an entrepreneurial company that encourages you to bring ideas!
Along with our great culture, we offer:
- Flexibility in your work day. If you need to take the dog to the vet or child to the doctor, let us know and pick up later where you left off.
- An entrepreneurial environment – come onboard and make a difference. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your ideas!
- Unlimited PTO. Yes, unlimited PTO!
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Annual profit sharing. Help make us profitable and share in the wealth!
- Retirement plan matching.
- Competitive salary with no pressure to make your $$ to get a living wage bonus. We found this is a more secure option for our team members.
- Bonuses throughout the year for a job well done.
If all of this sounds good AND you fit into the following, please let us know why you’d be a great fit. We would love to talk with you.
- Gather specification requirements for development projects. This includes collaboration with the customer and consultants at Oasis. Based upon the requirements, design solutions for the customer’s needs
- Development of custom code to meet customer requirements. This can include:
- integrations between Sage 100 and other software and systems
- new forms, tables, and fields
- custom modifications and enhancements for specific customer requirements
- custom reports
- Customer support for new and existing development projects.
- Communicate effectively with customers and Oasis team members, both verbally and in writing
- Some non-standard work times will be required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year working with scripting and VB basic
- Sage 100 experience including setting up users and roles, Custom Office, Visual Integrator, and Crystal Reports
- Database experience (SQL, ODBC, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office
- Eager to learn and solve problems
- US Citizen or authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Certified Sage 100 Master Developer, not required
- VBScript, HTML, VB.Net
- KnowledgeSync experience
- Sage 100 Business Object Interface experience
- Have performed a third party integration with Sage 100
- Experience automating business processes
- Accounting and Warehousing knowledge
- Worked in a billable environment
- Working independently to complete work in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Be able to handle multiple projects
- Communicate project status and delivery timeframes with manager
- Meet billable goals
- Fully document all customizations
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home