Sales Engineer/Software Solution Consultant
Looking to join a team where YOU really matter?
We understand that work is not the only thing in life. We also understand that a large amount of time is spent with your work team. Our goal is to make work enjoyable while we are taking care of our customers.
Oasis focuses on the right individual for the team and we’ve never let location be a deterrent to a great fit. We’ve had remote team members before the shift remote work was even a thing! So, we understand the challenges it can present in your day. We have found that communication and team meetings are imperative to ensure the team stays connected.
What sets Oasis apart from other companies is that we truly care about the team and we listen to everyone’s ideas and suggestions. We like to say we are an entrepreneurial company that encourages you to bring ideas!
Along with our great culture, we offer:
- Flexibility in your work day. If you need to take the dog to the vet or child to the doctor, let us know and pick up later where you left off.
- An entrepreneurial environment – come onboard and make a difference. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your ideas!
- Unlimited PTO. Yes, unlimited PTO!
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Annual profit sharing. Help make us profitable and share in the wealth!
- Retirement plan matching.
- Competitive salary with no pressure to make your $$ to get a living wage bonus. We found this is a more secure option for our team members.
- Bonuses throughout the year for a job well done.
If all of this sounds good AND you fit into the following, please let us know why you’d be a great fit. We would love to talk with you.
- Partners with Business Development to discover and evaluate requirements, generate demo scripts, and conduct demonstrations of NetSuite &/or Sage 100 and Sage Intacct software.
- Performs, supports or delegates data migration services including data scrubbing, file manipulation, file mapping and other project related data tasks. Also supports implementations or service projects as directed by Senior Consultants or Practice Managers.
- Leads consulting engagements including, but not limited to high level process analysis, process recommendation, and transactional flow analysis.
- Achieves advanced/master level competency in our core product offerings (Sage 100, Sage Intacct, NetSuite) and applicable database and reporting software within mutually established timeframe, with emphasis on demonstration, and client-facing contemporaneous live demo/discussion.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience leading and/or participating in 10-15 multi-phased ERP implementations or service engagements, including planning, delegation, status updates, functional and technical work, process flow discovery, design and mapping, training, testing, go-live support and project management.
- 5-8 years of experience in business process analysis and solution design with emphasis on Accounting/Finance, Manufacturing and Distribution.
- 2-3 years of software requirement gathering/demo scripting and demonstration experience with emphasis on “telling the story & communicating value.”
- Performed project or team coordination including meeting scheduling and preparation.
- Experience in client communication, in person, email or voice, with emphasis on conflict and issue resolution.
- Collaboration experience related to projects, teams, or other initiatives.
- Experience in capturing critical meeting information, synthesis, documentation organization and recap.
- Experience preparing and editing complex spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) and other electronic documents.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Office 365
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (email and calendar), Teams
- Certification or equivalent experience in related ERP package (minimum Financials and Distribution modules)
- Certification or equivalent experience in related reporting engine (Crystal Reports, etc.) and data import/export engines.
- As applicable, certification or equivalent experience in related database engine (Microsoft SQL Server, ProvideX, Pervasive, etc.)
- Certification or equivalent experience in related process workflow engine(s).
- Demonstrated leadership ability, both internally and with clients.
- Command of English language
- Ability to develop and maintain team and client relationships.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home