Q: Our company uses Sage 100 ERP (F/K/A MAS90). When I start Sage 100 I get the following message:
“Please wait while Windows configures Sage Components”
How can I fix this?
A: Fixing this is fairly simple
- Browse to the following location: C:Program FilesCommon FilesSageSage Common Desktop2.0
- Manually register the following files:
- Next you will need to register the .dll files. The .dll files are normally registered during the Workstation Setup Installation. These procedures should not be necessary unless you are receiving an error message or a message indicating an unregistered file.
Please Note: We always recommend you consult your IT or network administrator before making any changes
B. Registering .dll files
- Close all error messages and Sage 100 tasks
- Open Task Manager (CTRL+ ALT+ DEL) and end any Pvxwin32.exe tasks
- Manually register the .dll files using these procedures:
- Version 4.20 or later
i. C:Program FilesCommon FilesSageCommon Components
- Version 4.10:
- Run Regcom.bat to register all .dll files. Nothing appears to happen but the files should register successfully. If this is completed correctly, you will no longer receive the error message
Do you have questions about your Sage 100 ERP Software? We can help! Contact Oasis at firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website or by calling 502-429-6902.