Are you registered for the Sage 100 2013 User Group Meeting?
It’s tomorrow, September 24th!
We have some very special guest speakers this year, including
- Special Session on Health Care Reform – Angie Weilage, RD, LD, GBDS with Brown and Brown Insurance will discuss how health care reform will affect local businesses and how to prepare for impending changes.
- Sales Tax Change is Coming! –Darcy Boeiro, Avalara Channel Development Manager will discuss the implications of proposed new sales tax legislation and how to prepare your business.
We’ll also have special presentations about:
- Valuable Sage 100 Tips and Tricks only available to User Group Attendees
- Sage Roadmap– What’s coming with versions 2014 and 2015
- Sage 100 Version Retirement Timelines
- Industry Specific Breakout Sessions
- Plus Much More!