Oasis Solutions Group is excited to announce that our Sage ERP MAS 90 and MAS 200 Annual User Group Meetings are set to take place November and December 2011. This year we’re spreading the love into Tennessee, adding Nashville as one of three MAS 90/MAS200 user group meeting locations. Clients in Kentucky have the option of attending a user group meeting in either Louisville or Lexington.
So choose a location that’s convenient for you, come on down, and join us for an annual event that’s sure to be fun and educational. Oh, and you’ll earn yourself CPA credit in the process!
Come one, come all
The team here at Oasis has been busy preparing important topics and valuable learning sessions for this free event. You’ll have an opportunity to meet with fellow MAS 90 and MAS 200 customers, grab some “face time” with the technology experts here at Oasis, and learn some fantastic tips and tricks to make the most of your investment in Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200.
Key topics include:
- Review of the New 4.5 Release – Get a first-hand look at the newest features including the highly-anticipated National Accounts in AR, extensive payroll enhancements, Auto-creation of PO’s from a sales order, and a variety of other new features that are packed into MAS 90/MAS200 Version 4.5.
- MAS 200 4.5 SQL – A totally new and redesigned SQL version of MAS 200 that allows you to take advantage of the speed, stability, and performance that “true” SQL server accounting software offers.
- Sage Roadmap to the future – With new branding, new updates, and new products Sage is going big in 2012 and beyond! Learn what to expect and how to prepare your business for the upcoming changes.
- Biznet – Still trying to figure out what to do now that FRx has been retired? Why not use a tool that you already know – Excel! Learn how Biznet transforms Excel into a powerful reporting tool.
- Applianz – This patented plug-and-play technology allows you to run MAS 90 or MAS 200 without worrying about hardware upgrades and IT headaches. MAS 90 or MAS200 comes pre-installed on an Applianz box and configured for one-click remote access from any office and any PC or laptop.
- Avatax – Learn how this cloud-based solution simplifies complicated sales tax calculations and rates across thousands of cities, states, municipalities, and local jurisdictions. Best of all, it works behind the scenes and seamlessly with your Sage ERP MAS 90 and MAS 200 software.
- All new customization – Learn how new features in Custom Office allow you to modify your MAS 90 and MAS 200 system without the complexity or cost of traditional customization.
- Industry-Specific Breakout Sessions – These special sessions are tailored to some of the most popular industries we serve.
Here are dates and locations for all three user group meetings in 2011:
November 1, 2011
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
University of Louisville, Shelby Campus
Founders Union Building, Room 201
9001 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40222
November 10, 2011
1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
United States Dressage Federation Headquarters
4051 Iron Works Parkway
Lexington, KY 40511
December 15, 2011
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
The Tennessee Society of Certified Accountants
201 Powell Place
Brentwood, TN 37027
Contact Jason Barnes
(502) 429.6902 ext. 231