The 2012 Sage Summit Partner & Customer Conference Mobile App is available via the Apple iTunes App Store and Google Play as “Sage Summit”. Last year only a web based application was offered for Sage Summit. This is still available for mobile users without access to an iOS or Android or prefer the web data provided on the online site. Once you’ve signed up for Sage Summit, you will be able to start connecting with other attendees and much more!
Included in the Sage Summit app:
- My Agenda – View your schedule of sessions
- Trade Show – Search for exhibitors and their booth number
- Agenda – View the overall show agenda
- Sessions – Available on August 10 – most likely some type of evaluation system
- People – Search for other attendees by name, product or company
- Network – Send and receive messages
- Twitter – View the official @Sage_Summit Twitter stream
- Social Media – Links to all the various Sage Summit Social Media sites
- Venue – Maps
- Profile – Your information
The annual customer and partner conference held August 12-17, 2012 in Nashville Tennessee. Up to 4,000 customers, partners and exhibitors are expected to attend this year’s conference.